As part of an effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our guests and tenants, the Tucson Convention Center management has added numerous safety and protective measures to our building policies. With strict enforcement of these new additions along with our existing policies, the Tucson Convention Center can provide a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests. As such, no exceptions to the following policies will be made.
Tucson Convention Center and all of our venues offer convenient facilities and features for persons with disabilities. Please call 520.791.4101 during business hours or see a Guest Service representative for assistance during events.
For our guests with disabilities, we recommend accessible parking in Lot A off Church Ave. between Congress and Cushing if you are attending an event in the Tucson Arena, Leo Rich Theater or Meeting Rooms. We recommend accessible parking in Lot B off Granada between Cushing and Congress if you are attending an event in the Ballrooms or Exhibit Halls. We recommend accessible parking in Lot C off Granada between Cushing and Congress if you are attending an event in the Tucson Music Hall.
Will call tickets can be picked up at the main ticket office located next to the Arena entrance, off of Church Ave. The ticket office will be open from 10a-5:30p, Monday-Friday and 2 hours before event time on show days. Please bring a valid ID and credit card used for purchase.
Buy tickets at www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone 800-745-3000. Two hours prior to event tickets must be purchased at Tucson Convention Center Ticket Office.
We can only guarantee the authenticity of tickets bought from our box office or ticketmaster.com.
To achieve compliance with credit card data security standards, Ticketmaster.com no longer supports the outdated combination of Windows XP with Internet Explorer 8.
We wanted to ensure you are aware of this information in the event you need help troubleshooting access to Ticketmaster. We encourage users to either upgrade to a newer version of Windows/Internet Explorer, or begin using browsers such as Chrome and Firefox–all of which are more widely supported.
All camera policies are event specific. No audio or video recording, and no professional cameras, are allowed during most performances in the Tucson Arena and Tucson Music Hall. The use of any of these items will result in disciplinary action and possible ejection.
For additional questions and to confirm camera policy during a specific event, please contact the Tucson Convention Center, 520.791.4101.
- To purchase alcoholic beverages, a patron must present a valid US driver’s license, Passport, US liquor ID, or Military ID, which indicates the patron to be at least 21 years of age. (Duplicate licenses, expired licenses, damaged licenses and/or identifications will not be accepted.)
- Any guest in the possession of alcoholic beverages on premises may be requested to produce identification, which must satisfy the foregoing requirements.
- No refunds will be offered for confiscated beverages.
- Any guest who presents false identification or who passes alcohol to a minor may be subject to ejection.
- We will not serve more than two alcoholic beverages to a patron at one time, and we reserve the right to limit service to one drink per guest.
- Our alcohol service will end at least one hour prior to the scheduled end of the event. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of alcohol at any time.
- We will not serve any guest whom we believe to be intoxicated.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be taken into or removed from these premises. Any guest in the possession of alcoholic beverages not obtained on premises will be subject to ejection.
- TCC Food and Beverage Department retains the right to refuse any ID, and to refuse/cease service to any guest at any time.
- Our policies are in place for your protection, as well as ours.
Bags that are larger than 13 5/8 x 15 1/4 will not be permitted through the security zone. Baggage such as bags, briefcases, backpacks, and luggage are strictly prohibited. Guests entering the Tucson Convention Center are subject to search at the discretion of Management. Tucson Convention Center does not provide storage for any confiscated baggage.
FOOD & BEVERAGE POLICY:
Guests of the Tucson Convention Center are not permitted to bring food or beverages into the premises.
Guest Services is located on the concourse level behind the Ticket Office off Church Ave.
Security checks are event specific. Walk through metal detectors, hand held wand detectors, bag checks and pat downs (if requested by the event) may take place at the entrances of the facility prior to most shows. Similar to procedures used at the airport, all guests will walk through a security screening area prior to gaining access to most shows at the Tucson Convention Center. The Tucson Convention Center recommends that patrons should plan to arrive earlier than normal to allow for this enhanced security process.
Drugs, weapons of any kind, baggage, noisemakers, laser pointers or any food and beverage items are strictly prohibited at the Tucson Convention Center.
Guests will not be allowed to exit and re-enter the Tucson Convention Center during an event.
The Tucson Convention Center is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is prohibited and violations will result in ejection from the Tucson Convention Center without a refund.